| Sleep apnea pictures
> Stop sleep apnea without medicine
I solved sleep apnea without medical treatments - personal experience
At first I didn't know what sleep
apnea was nor that I have it.
For several months I didnt even realize I had sleep apnea.
In this period I felt tired, I had no energy and I was sleepy all the
time. I didnt understand why I was tired and sleepy because I was
spending more than 10 hours in bed.
In the night, in the moments I woke up, I started breathing heavily and
I was very scared. I tried to get some more sleep, but at the same time
I felt nausea. After some time, sleep
apnea symptoms were so strong that I was afraid to fall asleep.
Through all this time I didnt even realize I had problem.
At one point, I thought that I could check on Internet and find some
kind of informations and maybe even solution to my problem.
I was looking for informations online for several days and I decided
to make some changes into my daily routine.
I found out I had to make changes in my food choices and activities.
My menu before the change consisted of:
- Roasted chicken, roasted veal and roasted pork (big amounts of sunflower
-I barely ate any fruit,
- All meals, including breakfast, lunch and dinner had big amounts of
salt and white bread,
- Every meal that included meat included white bread, too,
- On daily basis I ate my dinner after 10pm,
- Several times per week I ate fast-food; hamburgers, hot dogs or pizza,
- Pancakes once a week,
- Large amounts of sweetened drinks (Coke, Fanta).
My activities before the change were:
- No physical activity other than sex,
- Going to bed at 1, 2, 3 or 4 am,
- Working and sleeping in a room with plenty of dry air.
Stop sleep apnea
Menu and activities after the change:
-My food now has no oil in it, if some, then it is olive oil.
-Instead of baked eggs, eggs are now cooked.
-Instead of white bread, I eat dark bread.
-Apples, honey, nuts, low fat yogurt in large quantities.
- Every dish is cooked and has no salt (I dont even put salt
- During the week, I eat large amounts of tomatoes and carrots (cooked
or as salad).
- I only roast sardines.
- I never eat bread in meal that has meat in it.
- Special refreshing and delicious chicken soup (my recipe)
- Chicken white meat cooked in addition to pasta / macaroni.
- Once a week cooked red meat without bread.
- Every day, I added garlic to my lunch.
- As snacks throughout the day, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts and one to
two apples and/or banana.
At about 8pm, I ate large amounts of salad and something that I
had left from lunch.
-Now I go to a fitness center three times per week.
- Room in which I dwell and sleep now has humidifier, if you do not
have a device with filled water, you can use small containers filled
with several liters of water.
- I go to sleep 11pm and wake up around 8am.
For getting used to all the changes I needed about two weeks.
Fifteen days after, my sleep apnea symptoms have disappeared and since
then I sleep normally without
Last sleep apnea symptom I had
six months ago.
Physically I feel great, I have a lot of energy, when I had with sleep
apnea I could do only three push ups, now they can do up to 40 and the
number is constantly growing.
I am not sure what exactly stopped sleep apnea, was it one change or all
together.I listed all changes I made.
I hope my experience will help you solve your problem if you opt for this
type of change, even though I suggest solve problem following my guidelines,
you must also look for professional medical help and all possible solutions
you can find on the Internet, because the symptoms vary from person to
person and they can be life-threatening.
If you consider this text useful, copy this html code
to your website or send it to your friends and acquaintances that you
know and have sleep apnea.
title="Stop sleep apnea without medicine"name="stopsleepapneawithout
medicine" >Stop sleep apnea without medicine</a>
mayoclinic: Stop sleep